Fox Sports Go is an online Streaming channel or network that mainly streams sports, and related stuff live online. 4th generation Apple TV comes up with Fox Sports Go. With which you could access the contents of Fox Sports, FS1, FS2, Fox Sports Regional, Fox College Sports, and Fox Soccer Plus Fox Deportes if you have paid subscription for Fox Sports. You can easily watch Fox Sports Go on Apple TV by just downloading it on your 4th generation Apple TV.
Important Update: Fox Sports Go was been rebranded as Bally Sports app on April 26, 2021. So, you will not be able to find the channel or app on the Apple App Store.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go (Bally Sports) on Apple TV
As Fox Sports Go/Bally Sports is officially available on the App store, you can easily download and activate it on your TV.
Step 1: Download the Fox Sports Go (Bally Sports) App
1. Connect your Apple TV to the Internet and proceed further.
2. The Fox Sports Go app will be available by default on 4th Generation Apple TV. Or you can get it from the app store.
If the Fox Sports Go is not installed by default, follow the below method:
- Launch the App Store, which you can find on your home screen.
- Now search and find the Fox Sports Go app (Bally Sports). Click on the app to select it.
- Again, click on the Get button.
- Launch the app and log in to your account and proceed with the activation.
Step 2: Activate Fox Sports Go (Bally Sports) Account
The steps below will help you active Fox Sports Go on Apple TV.
Note: Since the Fox Sports Go service isn’t available, the activation link isn’t working. However, those using Bally Sports can refer to the steps with the new activation link to activate it.
1. Activate your Fox Sports Go account to enjoy the content on your Apple TV.
2. Now open the application on your TV and click on “Activate TV“.
3. A code will be shown on your TV screen note it down.
4. On PC, open the Fox Sports Go Activation website or open the Fox Sports Go app on iPhone.
- Visit ballysports.com/activate from the browser to activate the Bally Sports app.
5. Login to your account the Go to Profile >> My Devices.
6. Type in the code on the Box provided for the Activation code and click Submit.
Remember that the code is case sensitive, and it should be entered as such, shown on your screen.
Alternative Way: How to Watch Fox Sports Go (Bally Sports) on Apple TV Via AirPlay
The 3rd or previous generation Apple TV doesn’t have the App Store. So, you cannot download apps on Apple TV other than 4k and HD. However, you can enjoy using AirPlay streaming from iPhone or iPad or Macbook.
1. Connect your Apple TV and iOS device to the same WIFI.
2. Launch the App Store and search for the Bally Sports app (Previously Fox Sports Go).
3. Select the app from the result and click on the Get button to download it from the App Store.
4. Once the installation is over, you shall select the Open button to launch it.
5. Now, activate the app if prompted and select any video to start playing on your iOS device.
6. Look for the AirPlay icon and click on it.
7. Now, select the Apple TV to which you want to connect to.
8. When the connection is established, you shall start streaming the content playing on your iPhone on your Apple TV.
These were the possible ways in which you can let enjoy live streaming Fox Sports Go (Bally Sports) on your Apple TV. As the service got rebranded, you may find it down or not working. Hence we recommend you get the Bally Sports app for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
Related: How to Watch Fox Sports Go on TV using Chromecast
Frequently Asked Questions
You may experience a server outage as the Fox Sports Go service is down. However, you can install the Bally Sports app to stream your favorite sports events and matches.
Yes. The service isn’t working after it got rebranded into Bally Sports.
Yes. You can install and stream FS1 on Apple TV as it is officially available.
Yes. You can stream the service using Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, etc.
Yes. The app is official and you may find it on the App Store.