If you are in a sports craze, you can look at Fox Sports 1 to watch your favorite sports events. It is the most popular channel in the United States. But to stream FS1 on your Apple TV, there is no separate application available. However, you can install the Fox Sports app to stream the events of FS1. To access the Fox Sports application, you only need an internet connection and a cable TV subscription account. You can read below to know more about Fox Sports 1.
Fox Sports 1, commonly known as FS1, is an American Cable TV network that is a division of Fox Sports. FS1 airs sporting events such as Major League Baseball, college sports, boxing, Dog shows, horse racing, motorsports, professional wrestling, soccer, sports news, and analysis. Due to these huge lists of events, FS1 is available to more than 80 million households. Fox Sports viewers can watch this network on their smart devices by installing the Fox Sports application.
How to Stream FS1 On Apple TV
1. Setup your Apple TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the App Store from the home screen.
3. Then, Select the Search icon from the upper right corner.
4. Locate the Search Bar to the left side of the interface.
5. Search for Fox Sports.
6. Choose the Fox sports application from the search result.
7. Select the Get button to install the application.
Related: How to Add and Watch Fox Deportes on Apple TV Easily
How to Activate FS1 On Apple TV
1. After installation, open the application and note down the Activation Code.
2. Visit the Activation Website of Fox Sports.
3. Enter the FS1 Activation Code and click on Submit.
4. Now, relaunch the Fox Sports application and log in with your cable subscription account.
5. Search for FS1 to proceed.
6. Select any sports event to watch on your Apple TV.
Alternative Method to Stream FS1 On Apple TV
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Fox Sports application from the App Store.
3. Tap on Screen Mirroring from the Control Centre.
4. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
5. Now, open the Fox sports app and log in with your cable TV subscription account.
6. Search for the FS1 contents in the Search Bar.
7. Play any sports to watch on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Add and Stream BabyFirst TV on Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do FS1 have an app?
Officially FS1 doesn’t have a separate app.
2. How can I stream FS1 on Apple TV.
You can install the Fox Sports app to stream FS1.
3. Is Fox Sports and FS1 the same?
No, but FS1 is a part of the Fox Sports network.
4. What are the streaming services that support FS1?
You can stream FS1 using Sling TV, Hulu, Vidgo, YouTube TV, DIRECTV Stream, etc.