fuboTV is a premium subscription service that mainly focuses on streaming sports content. It is an American-based streaming service available only in the U.S, Canada, and Spain. It is highly popular like Sling TV and YouTube TV. Streaming fuboTV on LG Smart TV gives the user a cinematic experience.
fuboTV provides 87+ channels for the Starter package 64.99 $. If you want to get more channels, you can select the Pro or Elite package, which will be a little bit higher than the Starter package. If your desired channel is not available in the package, you can add it by paying for the particular channel. In addition to this, it is equipped with a cloud-based DVR feature. This feature allows the user to record and watch their favorite shows, movies, and live programs.
How to Get fuboTV on LG Smart TV
Ensure that your LG smart TV model is with webOS 4.0 or higher. The fuboTV is available only in the LG TV models that are released after 2018.
1) Turn on LG Smart TV and open the LG Content Store.
2) Locate and select the Search icon on the home screen.
3) Type fuboTV on the search panel using the virtual keyboard.
4) Look for fuboTV in the search results.
5) Tap fuboTV and click the Install button to download the app on LG smart TV.
6) Now, open the fuboTV app and log in using the required credentials.
7) Enjoy watching your favorite sports live on LG smartTV.
How to Screencast fubo TV to LG Smart TV
1) Switch on your LG smart TV.
2) Connect your LG Smart TV and mobile device you’re using to the same WiFi network.
3) Install the fuboTV app on your mobile from the Play Store.
4) Launch the fuboTV app and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the app.
5) Once you’re in, play your desired video.
6) Select the Cast icon displayed on the fuboTV interface.
7) Select your LG TV name and start watching your desired sports game with your friends.
Note: When you are casting the fuboTV app, the fuboTV app should be installed on your LG Smart TV. Otherwise, the cast won’t work.
Related: How to Watch fuboTV on Vizio Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I get fuboTV on my LG Smart TV?
You can download the fuboTV app on the LG Content Store.
2) Why can’t I download fuboTV on LG Smart TV?
fuboTV is available only in the LG Smart TVs with webOS 4.0 or higher (2018 and newer models).