fuboTV primarily focuses on sporting events and is one of the most popular streaming services in the United States. It covers sporting leagues including NBA, MLB, and NHL and thus making it the optimum choice for sports lovers. fuboTV TV comes with 100+ live channels and Cloud DVR Storage. It covers 100+ live channels, major events, extensive live sports, movies, TV shows, live and on-demand titles. Go ahead to know everything you need to know about fuboTV on Samsung Smart TV.
The fuboTV offers a couple of different packages when it comes to subscriptions. The Starter pack costs $64.99/month, and it offers 112 channels and 250 hours of Cloud DVR storage. The Elite pack provides 160 channels, 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage at $74.99/month. Both subscriptions of fuboTV gets a free trial period of 7 days.
How to Stream fuboTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Press the Smart Hub button on your Samsung Smart TV remote controller.
2. Next, go to Apps and click on the Search icon.
3. Search for fuboTV and then select the fuboTV app from the search results.
4. Further, click Install on the App info page.
5. Select Open to launch the fuboTV app on the Samsung Smart TV.
Related: How to Stream YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV
How to Activate fuboTV App on Samsung Smart TV
1. Choose Sign In with a Code option.
2. A six-digit activation code will appear on the screen.
3. Go to the fuboTV Activation Website from any browser and enter the Activation Code.
4. Now, you shall choose any fuboTV channels to stream titles on your Samsung TV.
Alternative Way to Stream fuboTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Connect the Samsung Smart TV and the Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi connection.
2. Install the SmartThings app on your Smart Phone.
3. Launch the SmartThings app and select the Add device option.
4. Choose Samsung Smart TV from the list of available devices. A PIN will be displayed on the TV screen. Enter the PIN on your Smartphone.
5. Click on the Smart View option to mirror the screen to your Samsung Smart TV.
6. Finally, open the fuboTV TV app on your Smartphone and stream all the contents from the fuboTV app to your Samsung Smart TV.
Related: How to Get Netflix on Samsung Smart TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is fuboTV available only in the United States?
Yes. As of right now, the fuboTV app is geo-restricted to America. If you are situated outside the States and want to access fuboTV, you will have to use a VPN.
2. What other devices are fuboTV available on?
Apart from Android and iOS devices, fuboTV is available on most streaming devices like Amazon Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc. It also has a browser version that you can access from your computer’s web browser.