Gaia TV, also known as Gaiam TV, is a paid subscription service that consists of videos related to yoga, spiritual growth, enlightenment films, health, etc. It includes more than 7000 documentary films, series, and original programs. It has unlimited yoga and meditation videos. The users can also experience the Gaia TV content on a bigger screen like Apple TV. It includes the teaching videos of popular luminaries and thought leaders. Gaia TV helps the users to attain a state of inner peace. The experts prepare all the video contents on the Gaia TV. So, there will be no false information on any videos. The users can access the Gaia TV app on Apple TV in two different ways.
How to Install Gaia on Apple TV
1) Turn on your Apple TV and connect it to a proper internet connection.
2) Once you’re in, locate the App Store app and select it. To find the App Store easily, trigger Siri by tapping the Siri button on your Apple TV. Then, ask Siri to open the App Store app.
3) Navigate to the Apps tab displayed on the menu bar at the top.
4) Look for the app Gaia TV Conscious Media. If you can’t find the app, tap the search icon on the menu bar and type Gaia TV using the keyboard displayed on the screen.
5) Locate and select the Gaia TV app from the suggestion list.
6) Tap Get to install the Gaia TV app on your Apple TV.
7) After installing the Gaia TV app, go to the Home screen by pressing the home button on your Apple TV remote.
8) Here, you’ll find the Gaia TV app. Open it and tap Log In option.
9) Enter your Gaia credentials in the respective places and get into the app.
10) If you’re new to Gaia, click Sign Up and follow the required steps to access and stream videos of the Gaia app on Apple TV.
Related: How to Add & Workout using LES MILLS on Apple TV
How to Sign Up for Gaia TV
1) Open a browser on your Mac or iPhone.
2) Go to the official website of Gaia TV Conscious Media.
3) Tap the Log In option displayed at the top.
4) Below Forgot Password, you’ll see an option Sign Up. Click on it to create a new account.
5) Tap the See Plans option displayed on the new page.
6) Select your desired plan and hit the Try free for 7 days button.
7) Follow the on-screen prompts to create an account and complete the payment process to use the Gaia TV app.
Alternative Way to Get Gaia on Apple TV
1) Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Move to the search bar and type Gaia TV using the touch keyboard.
3) Select the Gaia TV app from the search results.
4) Hit the Get button to install the Gaia TV app on your iOS device from the App Store.
5) Open the Gaia app after installation and sign in to your account credentials.
6) Turn On your Apple TV and make sure to connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
7) Go to the Control Center menu on your iOS device and select the option Screen Mirroring.
8) Tap the name of your Apple TV and follow the on-screen procedures to share your iOS screen to Apple TV.
9) That’s it. Your iPhone screen is mirrored to Apple TV. Open the Gaia TV app on your iPhone, and when you stream the video content on your iPhone, it starts playing on the Apple TV.
Note: You can also use your Mac to screen mirror Gaia to TV. To do this, open the Safari browser and visit the Gaia website on your Mac. Play your desired Gaia content and tap the AirPlay icon exhibited at the top of the menu bar to screen share.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I get Gaia on Apple TV?
Yes. You can get the Gaia TV app on Apple TV by installing the app from App Store.
2) Do I need to pay for Gaia TV?
Gaia offers three subscription plans. Purchase your desired plan and start streaming yoga videos. To know more about subscriptions, visit the official site (www.gaia.com/plan-selection/plans)
3) How to get Gaia for free?
Those new users can choose the free trial option given on the website and watch the Gaia TV content free for up to 7 days.