HSN stands for the Home Shopping Network from Qurate Retail Group. It has got its own catalog company called Cornerstone Brands. The channel has multiple sister channels in various countries. The channel’s primary set of programs include a host explaining different products for about three to four hours. Most of the hosts are experts in the areas like lifestyle, fashion, food, home development, appliances, electronics, grooming, health, and more. Now, let us discover how to stream the HSN channel on Apple TV.
The HSN channel app is available on the Apple TV App Store. You can install the app as you do simply add other apps. Also, you can screen mirror the HSN app from your iPhone or iPad to Apple TV.
How to Install HSN on Apple TV
1. Set up your Apple TV with your TV.
2. Now, press the Home button and click on the App Store icon.
4. On the App Store, click on the Search option.
5. Now, type HSN and select the app.
6. Click on the Install or Get button.
7. Open the HSN app and start streaming the video content.
Alternative Way to stream HSN on Apple TV
1. Connect your Apple TV and your iPhone or iPad to the same WiFi network.
2. Then, install the HSN app from the App Store.
3. Pull down the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
5. Once the screen is mirrored, open the HSN app and start playing any video you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is HSN the same as QVC?
No, both are two different channels with different identities. The HSN channel is merged with the QVC channel under QHC leadership.
2. How to stream HSN without cable?
You can stream the HSN cable without cable with DIRECTV Stream or AT&T TV service.