Netflix is the legendary streaming service that offers many movies, TV series, and other shows. It is a pioneer in the streaming industry and gives umpteen content to stream. It is a subscription-based streaming service that costs $9.99/month for a Basic plan, its Standard pack costs $15.49/month, and the Premium plan costs $19.99/month. Sharp The Netflix app is available on Android, iOS devices, and streaming devices. Sharp TV is one of the best Smart TVs that has got Android and Roku OS to install Netflix.
Netflix on Sharp Smart TV
Most of the latest models of TV would have the Netflix app preinstalled. So, you can just launch and sign in to stream your favorite titles. In a few TV models, you need to install the app. Sharp TV runs with Android and Roku OS. Netflix is available for both versions. You can install the apps with the following guide.
Netflix Preinstalled on Sharp Smart TV
- In the latest editions of Sharp TV, Netflix will be preinstalled. Even you will be getting a dedicated remote button for launching the app.
- If you have a dedicated Netflix button on your remote: Start your TV and press the button to open the app. You can sign in with your Netflix username and password to start streaming.
- If you don’t have the dedicated button, but the app is preinstalled, you can find the app on the home screen Apps section. Press the Home button on your remote. Go to the Apps section and select the Netflix app to launch it. Now you can sign in and start streaming.
How to Install Netflix on Sharp Smart TV: Android OS
(1) Start your Android smart TV. From the Android home screen, navigate to the Your Apps section.
(2) Now, click on the Get More Apps button and choose the Play Store.
(3) On the Play Store, select the search icon. Type Netflix on the search screen. Most probably, you can find the app in the featured section.
(4) Select the Netflix app from the search results.
(5) Click on the Install button.
(6) Once the Netflix app is installed, click on the Open button.
(7) Enter your credentials to sign in.
(8) Now, select the video you want to watch and start streaming.
Related: How to Install Netflix on Philips Smart TV
How to Setup Netflix on Sharp Smart TV: Roku OS
(1) Boot up your Roku Smart TV and connect the TV to the WiFi network.
(2) From your Roku Smart TV, navigate to the Roku Channel Store by clicking on the Streaming Channels option.
(3) On the Roku Channel Store, search for the Netflix app.
(4) Select the Netflix app from the search screen.
(5) Click on the Add Channel button. The channel will be added to your TV.
(6) Open the Netflix app and start streaming after signing in with your account.
Netflix Not Working on Sharp Smart TV
If you have streaming or buffering issues with the Netflix app, follow the below solutions.
- Close the Netflix app and open it sometime later.
- Sign out of your Netflix account and sign in again.
- Uninstall the Netflix app and install it again.
- Restart your Sharp Smart TV and try again.
- Update the Netflix app on your Smart TV.
- Update Sharp Smart TV to its latest firmware and try again.
Related: How to Install Netflix on JVC Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to the Settings menu on Netflix and tap Sign Out.
Netflix may not load if your Sharp TV isn’t receiving the stable internet. The slow or unstable internet needs to be resolved to fix Netflix won’t load on the Sharp TV issue.
The possible causes of the Sharp TV Netflix problems include a network connection issue, subscription expiration, exceeding the maximum no.of.devices, etc.
1. On Android Sharp TV, go to Play Store >> Apps >> Netflix >> Update.
2. On Roku Sharp TV, go to Settings >> System >> System Update >> Check Now >> Update takes place if any.
You need to unplug any connected device from your Sharp TV and unplug it from the power socket. Press and hold the device for 30 seconds and plug in the device and turn it on.
You can follow the same steps given here in the above section to get Netflix on Sharp Aquos TV.