Korean Content Wave or KOCOWA is an American online streaming service that provides access to Korean TV series, Korean dramas, Korean Pop, and many Korean entertainment programs. In addition, it provides subtitles and translation to its content by its translation team. Furthermore, users can enjoy full HD video quality without any commercial interventions. KOCOWA is accessible on Android TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, etc. Besides this, it is officially available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
KOCOWA provides access to more than 12000 hours of TV programs with subtitles. Some of the Korean series you can watch with KOCOWA are Descendants of the Sun, Heal Me, Kill Me, My Love from the Star. In addition, you can also watch music programs such as Music World Bank Tour, and Inkigayo.
KOCOWA Subscription Plans
The free version offers content released a year in KOCOWA. To access all the content in its library, you need a subscription. There are three subscription packs with a 14-day free trial period.
- Daily plan at $0.99
- Monthly plan at $7.99
- Yearly plan at $69.99. Moreover, the annual subscription has two months free trial.
How to Stream KOCOWA on Apple TV
Quick Start Guide: On Apple TV >> Select App Store >> Search for KOCOWA >> click Open to launch KOCOWA app.
1) Connect your Apple TV 4k or HD to your TV and enable the WIFI connection on it.
2) Go to App Store from your Apple TV home page.
3) Enter KOCOWA in the search bar using the keyboard.
4) Choose the KOCOWA app from the results displayed and click Get to install KOCOWA Apple TV app.
5) Once the app installation process is over, you will find the KOCOWA app on your Apple TV.
6) Next, launch the app and enter the login details.
7) Now, watch your favorite Korean content on the Apple screen.
Related: How to Watch Blaze TV on Apple TV [Easy Guide]
Alternate Method to Install KOCOWA on Apple TV
The new generation Apple TV has App Store, whereas the older generation Apple TV doesn’t have an App Store in it. But, you can watch KOCOWA on Apple TV through the AirPlay method using your iPhone or iPad.
1) Connect your Apple TV and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network to perform an AirPlay method.
2) On your iPhone, launch App Store and search for the KOCOWA app.
3) Install the app by selecting Get and double click the side button to confirm.
4) When the app installation is over, open the app on your iPhone and log in with the account details.
5) Pick your favorite Korean content and play the video. Click the AirPlay icon in the media player.
6) From the available devices, choose your Apple TV name.
7) Thus, the content selected in iPhone will now play on the Apple TV screen.
Some Korean dramas you can enjoy on KOCOWA are Running Man, I Am Not a Robot, Suspicious Partner, Extra Ordinary You, and many more. In contrast, it is available only in North and South American countries, including the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
In KOCOWA, Taste24HR allows the users to enjoy all the latest content immediately after it airs in Korea for 24 hours for free.
Yes, users can stream KOCOWA instantly from its official website on MacBook.
You can link the KOCOWA account on up to 4 devices.