Logo TV is an American cable channel where you get lifestyle and entertainment programs. It was initially launched in 2005. As of 2016 reports, nearly 50 million households in the US receive a Logo TV. Due to its huge success, Logo TV has extended its service to stream music videos, original shows, and more. You get most of its video in full HD resolution, which just requires cable TV or any OTT apps. In this post, we have shown the steps to stream Logo TV on Apple TV.
Logo TV app is not available on the App Store. You have to screen mirror the Logo TV website from your iPhone or iPad to your TV. You can also use live TV providers to get access to Logo TV content.
How to Stream Logo TV on Apple TV
 Connect your Apple TV streaming device to your TV.
 Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same WiFi network as that your Apple TV.
 On your iPhone, open the web browser and visit the Logo TV website.
 Log in with your TV provider credential.
 Now, drag down the Control Center on the iPhone and click the Screen Mirroring option.
 Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
 Once the screen gets mirrored to the Apple TV, you can watch the Logo TV content on your Apple TV screen.
Ways to Watch Logo TV on Apple TV without Cable
- Philo: Philo includes the Logo TV as a part of their package that costs $25 per month with a seven-day free trial. You can record the Logo TV content to their unlimited cloud DVR. It can be streamed by three users at the same time. Get Philo on Apple TV.
- fuboTV: The fubo Extra package of $72.99 carries the Logo TV and you get 90 channels. You get 250 hours of cloud DVR and it can be upgraded to 1000 hours just by paying $10 a month. Install the fuboTV app on Apple TV from the App Store.
- AT&T TV: Logo TV can be streamed in AT&T TV’s Ultimate package for $94.99 a month. It includes 65 channels like TLC, TNT, Travel Channel, truTV, VH1, MTV, and much more. AT&T TV comes with 20 hours of cloud DVR to record the Logo TV content. Download and stream the AT&T TV on Apple TV from the App Store.
- Sling TV: Sling TV is one of the best choices to stream Logo TV and is available in the Sling Orange Comedy Extra package of $41 a month. It supports streaming in only one device at a time. The app is compatible with devices like Apple TV, Firestick, and Roku. Install Sling TV on Apple TV.
1. Where can I stream Logo TV?
You can stream Logo TV on streaming services like Philo, Sling TV, AT&T TV, and FuboTV.
2. What shows come on the Logo TV channel?
It features popular shows like Fire Island, Drag Queen Comedy, Finding Prince Charming, Logo30, and much more.