Movies Anywhere is a cloud-based movie streaming service that allows users to stream the purchased movies. It is a kind of cloud-based digital locker with a huge collection of worldwide popular movies. The registration process is free. But to watch a movie, the users need to pay for it. Movies Anywhere service is available on all devices, including Android, Roku, Smart TV, etc. LG Smart TVs are popularly known for their high picture quality and sound. Streaming Movies Anywhere on LG Smart TV gives a theatric experience to the users.
Navigating and selecting things is easy as Movies Anywhere has a user-friendly interface. The movies are arranged and categorized based on genres and popularity. It is the best platform to watch different foreign-language movies. As the name implies, the users can only pay and stream movies in Movies Anywhere. It does not include any TV shows or TV series.
How to Get Movies Anywhere on LG Smart TV
1) Turn On your LG Smart TV and keep it connected to a WIFI.
2) Hit the Home button on your LG remote. It will launch the LG Content Store.
3) Navigate to the Apps section using the D-pad on the LG remote.
4) Look for the Movies Anywhere app on the Apps section and tap it. If you can’t find the app, click the search icon located at the top right corner.
5) Type Movies Anywhere on the search panel and tap Search on the virtual keyboard.
6) Click the Install option to download the Movies Anywhere app on LG Smart TV.
7) After installing the app, open it, complete the Movies Anywhere login, and follow the on-screen prompts to access the app.
How to Activate Movies Anywhere on LG Smart TV
1) Launch the Movies Anywhere app and click Sign-in.
2) There are two ways to log in to the Movies Anywhere app on LG Smart TV. i.e., Get and enter an Activation code and Sign in using your email.
3) Get and enter an Activation code – If you choose this method to sign in, an activation code appears on the screen. Note down the code, navigate to the Movies Anywhere activation site in a browser using the Smartphone or PC and fill the code. After entering the code, tap Activate.
4) Sign in using your email – If you choose this method to sign in, enter the email address you’ve used for the Movies Anywhere account and tap Next. Then, enter the password for your Movies Anywhere account and click Next.
5) Choose a sign-in method of your choice and log in to the Movies Anywhere account.
6) Now, start watching your favorite movies in the Movies Anywhere app.
Alternative Ways: Watch Movies Anywhere on LG Smart TV by Screencasting
The below section guides you to screencast Movies Anywhere on LG TV via Screencasting.
1) Connect your LG Smart TV and mobile to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) On your Android Smartphone, install the Movies Anywhere app from the Play Store.
3) Open the app and log in using your credentials.
4) On your LG Smart TV remote, press the cable icon button.
5) You’ll see options on the screen, scroll down and select Screen Share.
6) You’ll be navigated to the Screen Share window, tap the Listen Mode option at the top and turn it ON.
7) Now, go to the Control Center panel on your Smartphone and click the Cast icon.
8) Select the name of your LG Smart TV. That’s it, and you can see your mobile screen on LG Smart TV.
9) Now, launch the Movies Anywhere app on your Smartphone and play a video. As the screens are mirrored, you can see the video on LG Smart TV.
1) Press the Cable icon button on your LG TV remote and click Screen Share. You’ll see the Screen Share window on the LG Smart TV screen. Then, enable the option Listen Mode.
2) Turn on your PC and make sure to connect your PC and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) On your PC, navigate to the Settings panel and select Devices.
4) Select the option Bluetooth and Other Devices and tap the option Add Bluetooth or Other Device displayed on the right side of the screen.
5) On the small screen that pops up, you should click Wireless Display or dock and tap the name of your LG Smart TV.
6) Wait for a few minutes to connect, and after it is done, tap the LG Smart TV name and click Change projection mode.
7) Select Duplicate on the projection mode settings.
8) That’s it. Now, you can see the PC screen on the TV. Open a browser and visit the official website of Movies Anywhere.
9) Tap on the Login option at the top and enter your credentials.
10) Now, watch your favorite movies available on Movies Anywhere on LG Smart TV.
Related: How to Stream Vevo on LG Smart TV [Guide]
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I watch movies in the Movies Anywhere app for free?
No! You can stream the movies only by purchasing them. Movies Anywhere app does not offer any content for free.
2) Can I stream TV series in the Movies Anywhere app?
No! You cant watch TV series in the Movies Anywhere app. Movies Anywhere app only has movies. It does not include TV series or shows.
3) Is Movies Anywhere available on LG Smart TV?
Yes! Movies Anywhere app is available for LG Smart TV, and you can download the app directly from the LG Content Store. Refer to the methods in the blog for the procedure.