The Movies Anywhere app is the OTT streaming service and cloud-based digital locker that offers popular content from all streaming platforms. All your favorite and top movies can be seen under one roof. The users just need to buy their desired movie. It does not offer content for free. The users can download their purchased movie and can stream the movie whenever they want. However, the app does not charge you for sign-up. On the interface of the app, the movies are categorized based on genre. Making it easier for the users to find their desired movie. The Movies Anywhere app is the only platform to feature an extensive collection of popular movies. Streaming the movies of Movies Anywhere on Samsung Smart TV gives the user an immersive cinematic experience.
How to Install Movies Anywhere App on Samsung Smart TV
1) Turn ON your Samsung Smart TV.
2) On the home screen, locate Samsung App Store and tap it.
3) Once you’re inside the store, look for Movies Anywhere under the Apps for You section. If you can’t find the app, tap the search icon displayed at the top.
4) Type Movies Anywhere using the Virtual Keyboard. ( Use D-pad to navigate to the keys in the keyboard)
5) Look for the Movies Anywhere app in the search results. Usually, you’ll find the app on the top of the search result.
6) Select the Movies Anywhere app.
7) Click the Install button to download the app on Samsung Smart TV.
8) Now, Open the app and tap Sign in.
9) You’ll see two sign-in options on the screen – Get and enter an Activation code and Sign in using your email.
10) Choose your desired sign-in method and click Get Code or Sign in.
11) If you choose the activation code method, you’ll see an activation code on the TV screen. Note down the code and navigate to a browser. Visit the official site of Movies Anywhere sign in to your Movies Anywhere account. Go to the activation page to enter the code and tap Activate.
12) If you choose the Email method, enter the mail ID and click Next. Now, enter your Movies Anywhere account password and tap Next again.
13) That’s it. Start streaming your favorite shows and movies.
Related: How to Install Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV in 2 Ways
How to Chromecast Movies Anywhere to Samsung Smart TV
You can cast Movies Anywhere to Samsung TV in two different ways and the same is explained in the below section.
The initial thing to do is to set up a Chromecast device with your Samsung Smart TV. Make sure to connect the device and your PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
1) On your PC, open the Google Chrome browser.
2) Go to the official website of Movies Anywhere.
3) Provide your Movies Anywhere login details.
4) You’ll see a three dots icon at the top right of the browser. Tap the three dots icon and click Cast.
5) A small menu pops up on the screen, tap the option Cast tab.
6) Select your TV name and follow the on-screen instructions.
7) Now, you can see the PC screen on the TV. Play your desired video on and enjoy watching it on Samsung Smart TV.
1) Ensure that your mobile and Samsung Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) On your Android Smartphone, download Movies Anywhere from the Play Store.
3) Launch the app and log in to the app using your credentials.
4) Play your desired movie in the app.
5) Navigate to the Control Center and tap the Cast or Screen Cast option.
6) Select the name of your TV and follow the on-screen instructions for screen sharing.
7) Now, you can see movies of Movies Anywhere app on Samsung Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is Movies Anywhere free?
Movies Anywhere app is free to sign-up for. But you should pay for the movies to watch them on the Movies Anywhere app.
2) Is Movies Anywhere available on Samsung Smart TV?
Yes. Movies Anywhere app is available on Samsung Smart TV. All you need to do is to download the app from Samsung Store. The process is simple and easy to do.
3) Can I watch TV shows on Movies Anywhere?
Currently, TV shows are not available on Movies Anywhere. But you can import and watch TV shows from your digital retailer library to the Movies Anywhere library.