Nick at Nite is the channel you want to watch with your family because its programs are only family-oriented. Unfortunately, you can’t watch Nick at Nite for free on your Apple TV as there is no dedicated app. However, Nick at Nite is a programming block of the Nick channel, you can install the Nick app to watch it. So, you can watch the famous shows of Nick at Nite on Apple TV with the help of the Nick app.
Also, you can use your existing subscription to any of the streaming services that include the Nick channel like Philo, YouTube TV, fuboTV, and DIRECTV Stream. You will get additional features such as cloud DVR storage which you can use to record and watch your favorite shows offline. Also, you will get to watch the additional channels offered by the streaming channels.
How to Watch Nick at Nite on Apple TV
1. Setup your Apple TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. In the Home screen, select the App Store.
3. Select the Search icon.
4. In the Search Bar, type Nick and search for it.
5. Choose the Nick app from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install the Nick app.
How to Activate the Nick app to Watch Nick at Nite
1. After installation, launch the Nick app on your Apple TV.
2. An activation code will be displayed on the screen. Note down the Activation Code.
3. Then, visit the Nick activation website.
4. Enter the Activation Code and click on Continue.
5. Now, sign in with your cable TV provider account to verify your account.
6. Then, you can access all the Nick app’s content on your Apple TV.
7. Search for the Nick at Nite shows.
8. Select any show to watch on your Apple TV.
Alternative Method to Stream Nick at Nite On Apple TV
Since Nick at Nite has no dedicated app, the alternative way to watch this platform’s shows are using a streaming service that includes the Nick channel. So, the streaming channel that has the Nick channel are as follows:
Philo supports numerous devices, which include Apple TV. With a subscription to Philo at $25/month, you can watch Philo on three devices simultaneously. It offers an unlimited cloud DVR feature to record your favorite shows and storage for up to 30 days. You can upgrade to premium channels and even cloud DVR storage with the add-on feature. Philo TV is cost-efficient. So, you can choose it for your Apple TV to stream all the available channels on its platform. Get Philo on Apple TV from the App Store.
2. YouTube TV
YouTube TV includes channels like Disney, Cartoon Network, NBA, ESPN, and more channels. You also can stream these channels on three simultaneous devices for $64.99 per month. You will also get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record and watch your favorite shows offline. You will get a free trial and you can decide to cancel it anytime you want. You can install the YouTube TV on Apple TV to watch the available channels.
fuboTV is popular in delivering sports channels, but it has evolved. Now, you can also access the entertainment package available with a minimum subscription of $64.99 per month. It also includes other packages known as Pro and Elite packages. With this package, you will get additional features to the cloud DVR storage, and the channel list will also be added. Install the fuboTV app on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you watch Nick at Nite on Apple TV?
Yes, you can watch Nick at Nite on Apple TV by downloading the app from the App Store.
2. What are streaming service Nick at Nite is available in?
Nick at Nite is available in streaming services like YouTube TV, Philo, DIRECTV Stream, and fuboTV.