If you are owning a Sharp Smart TV and wondering how to stream Pluto TV on your TV, then you are in the right place. As far as Sharp TVs are concerned, they operate either with the Roku OS or Android OS. Luckily, Pluto TV is available on both platforms. With that, you can install Pluto TV on both Android TVs and Roku TVs. Unlike other streaming services, Pluto TV is completely free to stream, and it offers nearly 1000s of movies and TV shows.
Pluto TV on Sharp Smart TV
As said, Pluto TV is compatible with both Android TVs and Roku TVs. The Pluto TV application is available on the Play Store and the Roku Channel Store.
How to Install Pluto TV on Sharp Android TV
(1) Turn on your Sharp Android TV and connect it to the internet.
(2) From the home screen, scroll to the Apps section and click on the Play Store app.
(3) Click on the Search icon.
(4) Now, type Pluto TV on the search field.
(5) Select the Pluto TV app from the search results.
(6) Click on the Install button on the app info screen.
(7) The Pluto TV app will be downloaded and installed on your Android TV.
How to Pluto TV on Sharp Roku TV
(1) Turn on the Sharp Roku TV and connect it to the internet.
(2) From the Roku TV home screen, click on the Streaming Channels option.
(3) On the screen, choose Search Channels.
(4) Type Pluto TV on the Roku Search screen.
(5) Select the Pluto TV application from the search results.
(6) Now, click on the Add Channel button.
(7) The Pluto TV app will be downloaded and installed on your Roku TV.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Sharp Smart TV
(1) Launch the Pluto TV app on your TV and click on the Activate on the left side corner.
(2) A 6-digit code will appear on your TV.
(3) Go to the Pluto TV activation website and log in with your account.
(4) Then, enter the 6-digit activation code and click the Activate button.
(5) After the activation, you can stream all the Pluto TV content for free.
Pluto TV Not Working on Sharp Smart TV
Sometimes the Pluto TV app may not work on your Sharp Smart TV. Try the following troubleshooting methods.
- Close and open the Pluto TV application on your Sharp TV.
- Make sure that the app is up-to-date. Or uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Restart your Sharp Smart TV.
- Update the Sharp TV firmware for both Android or Roku TV.
- If none of the above methods works, reset the Sharp TV to its factory defaults.
Related: How to Install Pluto TV on Sony Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get Pluto TV on my Smart TV?
Yes, you can install Pluto TV on selected smart TVs like Android TV, LG Smart TV, Roku TV, Samsung TV, Fire TV, Vizio TV, and Hisense TV.
2. Does Pluto TV has got ESPN?
Unfortunately, Pluto TV doesn’t offer the ESPN channel.