Qobuz, a music streaming service, has a large catalog of old and new releases with over 80 million titles and the best Hi-Res catalog for unlimited streaming. It has an app for Android and iOS devices officially. In addition, you can also play and listen to Qobuz instantly from its website on the Window and Mac PC. With the Qobuz app, you can enjoy unlimited music with high-quality sound better than CD quality music. While you can’t find a Qobuz app for Apple TV in App Store, you can still enjoy Qobuz on Apple TV by AirPlay. With AirPlay, view the screen of Mac and iOS devices on the Apple TV screen.
The two Qobuz subscription plans include:
- Studio Premier costs $12.99 a month and is the basic plan that also includes the one-month free trial. It is to note that you can get a free trial pack only once.
- Studio Sublime costs $14.99 a month. Both the plans provide the highest resolution audio quality.
In addition, it offers all the tracks in both Hi-Fi audio and Hi-Res formats. Moreover, Qobuz is the worldwide leader in 24-Bit Hi-Res downloads. With the Qobuz family plan, 6 members can share a single subscription at $17.99/month.
How to Get Qobuz on Apple TV from iOS
For instance, to perform Airplay from iPhone, connect iPhone to the same network as Apple TV as a pre-requisite.
1) Enable AirPlay on Apple TV as the first step. Go to settings in Apple TV and select AirPlay.
2) On AirPlay and Homekit page, select AirPlay and enable it.
3) From the App Store, search for the Qobuz app. To download the app on iPhone, tap on the Get button and install it.
4) To enable AirPlay on iPhone, go to the Notification panel and select Screen Mirroring.
5) Choose Apple TV from the available devices nearby. Now, the iPhone screen will mirror the Apple TV screen.
6) Finally, open the Qobuz app on your iPhone with account details. With any of the Qobuz subscriptions, select your favorite song from the app and listen to the song on Apple TV Screen.
Note: Qobuz isn’t officially available on the App Store for Apple TV 4k and HD models. Until then, you shall proceed with the above methods on all the Apple TV models.
Related: How to Chromecast Qobuz Music to TV [Two Ways]
Alternate Method: Qobuz on Apple TV by AirPlay from Mac OS
To AirPlay Qobuz web version from Mac OS, connect the Mac PC and Apple TV to the same network.
1) In the Mac OS system, open the Safari browser. You can listen to Qobuz tracks on Mac only by using the Safari browser.
2) Enter the Qobuz official website in the Safari browser search bar and it will open the Qobuz web version page.
3) Tap the Sign-in option, and it will navigate to the login page. Log in with the account details.
4) The Qobuz contents will appear on the Mac screen. Select the song that you want to listen in Apple TV and click the AirPlay icon in the quick menu bar of the Mac system. You can control the mirroring from the AirPlay icon in the menu bar.
5) Select your Apple TV device name from the list.
Finally, the content playing in the Mac System gets automatically mirrored on your Apple TV screen. Additionally, ensure that you have an updated version of Mac OS.
In total, it has about 200,000 subscribers, and it continues to grow day by day. It has its subscribers in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Qobuz provides the best listening experience with high-quality sound. In addition, you can also purchase music from the Qobuz online store without a subscription.
It is an excellent option for people who want top-tier audio quality. Inspite of this, Qobuz is fairly priced.
The sound quality of Qobuz is slightly better when compared to Tidal sound quality. In addition, Qobuz also supports a wide range of audio quality options and with the maximum quality of 24- Bit/192KHZ lossless files.
DSD, Direct Stream Digital, is a high-resolution audio format. You can listen to DSD tracks on Qobuz.