REDBOX is the No.1 entertainment app to rent, stream or buy content. It is one of the closest rivals to Netflix but is entirely free to use. REDBOX is unlike most streaming options as it doesn’t require a subscription. With RedBox, users can buy and rent new films on DVD, Blu-ray, and 4K UHD. Even otherwise, you can buy used movies to own it forever. Being affordable doesn’t limit its support on Apple TV. It is available as a dedicated app on Apple App Store for Apple TV. Thus downloading and installing REDBOX app on Apple TV will not take much of your time. If you want us to guide you with REDBOX on Apple TV installation and purchase, then here is all you need to know.
Procedure to Install REDBOX on Apple TV
(1) On the Home screen of Apple TV, choose the App Store tile to launch it.
(2) Navigate on the menu bar to select the Search option.
(3) Enter the app name on the search field as REDBOX using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Choose REDBOX from the suggestions that appear.
(5) Using the touch surface on the remote, click the Get button.
(6) Provide the Apple ID and password on the following window to sign in.
(7) After the sign in, stream your favorite video content from the Red Box app.
Procedure to Use REDBOX on Apple TV
(1) Launch the REDBOX app on your Apple TV and select the On-Demand tab on its home screen.
(2) Search or browse for a video title that you want to buy or rent on REDBOX.
(3) Click on Rent On Demand or Buy On Demand button for the movie or show.
(4) Select the quality of the content between High Definition or Standard Definition.
(5) Provide your REDBOX account details to proceed with payment options.
(6) Select Accept & Pay (price) to complete your purchase.
Related: How to Install Fandango NOW on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you get REDBOX on Apple TV?
Yes, you can. From the App Store, you can install the app on your Apple TV.
Where is App Store on Apple TV?
App Store is only available on the latest versions like Apple TV HD and 4K. For older versions, you are limited with the pre-installed apps.