Sky News is a British TV channel that streams news 24/7. It features continuous live broadcasts throughout the day. All the streaming is completely free. You can access the contents from the cable TV channel or with a mobile or streaming service application. Apple TV is one of the best and premium streaming devices. You can install various streaming applications on your Apple TV and stream. You can install the Sky App on your Apple TV and start streaming the news anytime you want.
Sky News app is available on Apple TV. So you can install the app on your streaming device. As the Sky News app is available for free, you can stream the news without any subscription.
How to Install Sky News on Apple TV
(1) Set up your Apple TV with your TV and connect it to the Wi-Fi.
(2) Press the home button on the Apple TV remote.
(3) From the home screen, navigate to the App Store.
(4) On the App Store, select the Search option.
(5) Now, type Sky News Australia on the search screen.
(6) Select the Sky News Australia app from the search result.
(7) Click on the Install button.
(8) Now, open the Sky News Australia app from the home screen.
(9) Click on the live section to watch the live news. There is no need for logging in or registration.
Now TV is one of the streaming services that features movies, award-winning shows, news, live sports, and more. All the contents are available with subtitles, and you will be getting your personalized recommendations too under categories like entertainment, cinema, kids, etc. With an active Now TV subscription, you can get Sky News on your TV. The subscription ranges from £4.99/month to £11.99/month. Get the Now TV app on Apple TV and stream Sky News.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Apple TV has Sky News?
The Sky News channel is available on the App Store.
2. How do I watch the news on Apple TV?
There are various applications available to stream news on Apple TV. You can surf for the available apps on the App Store’s News category.