Sky Go is one of the British TV channels where you can watch sports-related content. It is one of the best sports channels in the UK and Ireland. It features various games like Sky Sports Main Events, Premier League, College Sports, Football, Cricket, Golf, F1, and more. You can get all these with the Sky subscription package. With the Sky Go app, you can stream Sky Atlantic, Sky One, Sky Sports, and Sky Cinema. If you have an Apple TV and wanted to stream Sky Sports, here is how to do it.
Sky Sports can also be streamed with the Sky Go app on Apple TV. As of now, the Sky Sports app is not available on the App Store. Instead of Sky Sports, you can install Sky Sports Now on Apple TV. With Sky Sports Now, you can stream all the Sky video content without any restrictions.
How to Install Sky Sports on Apple TV
(1) On your Apple TV, navigate to the App Store.
(2) Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
(3) Now, tap the Search icon on the top of the screen.
(4) With the on-screen keyboard, type Sky Sports Now and search.
(5) Select the Sky Sports Now app and tap the Get button.
(6) The Sky Sports Now app will be installed on your TV.
(7) Open the Sky Sports Now app and sign in with your Sky account.
(8) Stream streaming all the Sky content on your Apple TV.
How to AirPlay Sky Sports on Apple TV
(1) Install the Sky Sports Now app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
(2) Connect your Apple TV and iPhone (or iPad) to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) Open the Sky Sports Now app and stream any of the video content.
(4) Now, tap the AirPlay icon from the playback screen.
(5) Choose your Apple TV. The video will appear on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much are the Sky Sports Passes?
Sky Sports Passes Now starts from £5.99 per month.
2. What sports channels are on Apple TV?