Smithsonian Channel features free award-winning programs. It is an American pay television channel owned by ViacomCBS. You can stream a wide range of content related to historical, scientific, nature, air, spacecraft, and cultural subjects. You can also stream original series and entertaining documentaries inspired by the Smithsonian Institution’s museums. The unique feature of this app is it lets you access Create Your Channel section, where users can select up to three categories and view a series of clips related to those topics. If you own a tvOS, you can stream Smithsonian Channel easily as it is available on App Store. However, it is vital to have tvOS 13.0 or later to stream Smithsonian Channel on Apple TV.
The videos available on this channel are very interesting as they are original series and documentaries. It even features entertaining and educational programs available to learn more to extend knowledge. The programs are trusted, informative, and factual. By signing in with your participating TV Provider, you can watch all the shows.
How to Watch Smithsonian Channel on Apple TV
1. Connect your Apple TV to the TV’s HDMI port and to the Wifi network.
2. From your Apple TV home screen, launch the App Store.
3. Now, make sure you are in the Featured tab.
4. You shall navigate till you find Smithsonian Channel. Alternatively, you shall search for Smithsonian Channel from the home screen.
5. On the next screen, click on Get to install the app on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Watch CW on Apple TV [Two Ways]
As Smithsonian Channel is available on iPhone, you can screen mirror your iPhone screen to your Apple TV in no time. Look down for the steps to screen mirror your iPhone.
1. Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same Wifi network.
2. Next, install Smithsonian Channel from App Store.
3. On your iPhone, open the Control Panel and select Screen Mirroring.
4. Then, select your Apple TV name from the list of devices shown.
5. Now, your iPhone screen gets mirrored on your Apple TV.
6. Finally, play any videos on iPhone from Smithsonian Channel, and it gets reflected on your tvOS.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Smithsonian Channel free on Apple TV?
You can stream content from Smithsonian Channel for free with your TV provider subscription.
2. Can I get Smithsonian Channel on Apple TV?
Smithsonian Channel is available on App Store, and you can get it easily.
3. Is Smithsonian Channel on Amazon Prime?
Yes, it is available on Amazon Prime.