We do have lots and lots of streaming services for music lovers. Spotify is one of them that offers millions of music along with live podcasts, and radio. The playlists are neatly categorized under 50 different categories. Most of the content is free to stream with ads. You can also purchase a premium plan at $9.99/month for ad-free streaming. JVC Smart TV is one of the best-selling smart TVs with various features. Let us see the possible ways to add Spotify on JVC Smart TV.
Spotify can be installed on Android Smart TVs. Android TVs have the Play Store from where you can download 1000s of apps. Likewise, Roku-based Smart TVs have the Roku Channel Store. Spotify is available on both stores.
How to Add Spotify on JVC Smart TV – Android OS
1. From your Android TV home screen, navigate to the Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon.
3. On the search screen, type Spotify and select the Spotify app.
4. Click on the Install button.
5. The Spotify app will be downloaded and installed on your TV.
6. Click on the Open button to launch the Spotify app.
7. Now, log in to your Spotify account.
8. You can start listening to the music contents of your TV.
How to Add Spotify on JVC Smart TV – Roku OS
1. Click on the Streaming Channels button on the Roku Home Screen to navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
2. Now, choose the Search Channels option.
3. On the search screen, type Spotify.
4. Select the Spotify app and click on the Add Channel button.
5. Now, click Go To Channel to launch the Spotify app.
6. Login with your Spotify account and start streaming your favorite music.
Related: How to Stream Spotify on Sharp Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I Add Apps to JVC Smart TV?
JVC Smart TVs are either Android-based or Roku-based. So you can add apps from the Play Store or Roku Channel Store.
2. How to get Spotify on my Smart TV?
You can install the Spotify app on your Smart TV using the respective app store.