Spotify is one of the top online music streaming services. It offers millions of songs, podcasts, etc. You can stream the songs in both the free and premium accounts. And all the music lovers are becoming a Spotify fan and started subscribing to Spotify. Sharp TV is one of the most used budget smart TV brands. You cannot download apps on normal smart TVs unless it is an Android TV. And this article will help you to stream Spotify on Sharp Smart TV.
Spotify on Sharp Smart TV
All Sharp smart TVs are based on the Android OS. So you can get the app and install it on the Sharp TV from the Android Play Store. But if you cannot find the app, then you can Chromecast the app to your Sharp TV. Or you can download the Spotify song on your device and then convert them to MP3, then load them on the Sharp TV. The way in which you can stream Spotify on Sharp Smart TV differs with the model and the version of the television.
How to Download Spotify on Sharp Smart TV
1). First, turn on your Sharp TV. Then connect it to the internet.
2). Navigate to the Play Store. You can find the app under the Apps section on the home screen.
3). Hover to the Search field and type Spotify.
4). Select the Spotify app from the search results.
5). On the app page, click on the Install button.
6). The app will be downloaded on your TV. Open the app.
7). Sign-in to your Spotify account and then start streaming your favorite content.
Alternate Way: How to Chromecast Spotify to Sharp Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV is equipped with built-in Chromecast support. As Spotify is compatible with the Chromecast, you can cast all the music files to any casting device. Follow the below steps to cast the Spotify app to your TV.
- Connect your smartphone (iOS or Android ) and your Sharp TV to the same WiFi network.
- Assuming that you have already downloaded and signed in to the Spotify app, open the Spotify app on your smartphone.
- Start Playing any of your favorite songs.
- Then tap the “Cast” icon (it is like a miniature computer) on the bottom-left corner, or you can find Available devices on the bottom of the screen.
- On the following screen, choose the Chromecast device which you want to cast the Spotify.
After the successful connection, you can stream Spotify on your TV.
How to Chromecast Spotify to Sharp Smart TV: Using PC
- Connect your Mac or Windows PC to the same WiFi network as your Sharp TV.
- Open the Google browser on your PC.
- Then, go to www.spotify.com/ and then log in to your account if required.
- Right-click on the screen, then choose the Cast option.
- Then choose the Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- Choose the Cast tab in the Sources drop-down.
Once after the successful connection, Spotify will stream on your Sharp Smart TV.
Related: How to Listen to Spotify on Sony Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get Spotify on my Sharp Smart TV?
Yes, you can. Get the Spotify app from the Play Store or cast the app from your smartphone to your Sharp TV.
2. How do I add apps to my Sharp TV?
All the Sharp Smart TV are pre-installed with the Play Store app. You can use the Play Store to download and install apps on your Sharp TV.
Enjoy! And write to us about your experience in the comment section below.