Super Bowl is the NFL’s annual championship game. Since 1966 it is being played as the last game in every NFL season. Usually, Super Bowl will be played on the first Sunday of February. The winners get Vince Lombardi Trophy in this game. Football lovers would eventually know about this game very well because it has a wider range of audiences around the world. Every year this game will be streamed live to its audience. And it is considered to be the world’s second most-watched annual sporting event. The upcoming 2021 NFL Super Bowl season is the 102nd season. It is gonna begin on 9th September 2021. This time it starts late because of the global pandemic. But for sure though it’s late people are going to enjoy it as usual. Let’s see how to get Super Bowl on LG Smart TV here.
List of Channels that live streams Super Bowl 2021
|USA||CBS Sports, Fox Sports, NFL Game Pass|
|UK and Ireland||BBC Channel, Sky Sports Mix, Sky Sports NFL|
|Canada||CTV2 and DAZN|
|Mexico||Aztec, ESPN, Fox Sports, and Televisa|
|Switzerland and Germany||SAT1|
Super Bowl on LG Smart TV
Anything and everything is fine. But the real question is can you get the Super Bowl game on your LG TV? Here is the answer to it. Yes, you can get to watch Super Bowl on your LG TV. Super Bowl can be streamed freely through the CBS Sports app, NFL app, and Yahoo Sports app. CBS Sports is accessible on all devices such as Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, LG TV, All Android & iOS products. So it is possible to get Super Bowl on your LG TV too, but for that, you have to get access to ‘CBS All access’ first. Only through this you can get CBS sports, where you can watch Super Bowl.
Watch Super Bowl via CBS All Access
You can subscribe for ‘CBS All Access’ from any of the below-mentioned plans.
- Limited Commercials for $59.99/year
- Limited Commercials for $5.99/month
- Commercial-free for $9.99/month
- Commercial-free for $99.99/year
(1) Press the Home button on your LG TV remote.
(2) Hover to the ‘More Apps‘ option.
(3) Now, click on the ‘LG content Store‘ icon.
(4) It has a play button in the middle. ‘Premium Options‘ will be available in the right bar. Click on it.
(5) Then type ‘CBS All access‘ in the Search bar.
(6) Now, you will see a big round ‘Install‘ button. Click on it.
(7) After that, launch the app and type your account credentials to start using it.
Now, you can get access to CBS All Access. With this, you can search for the CBS sports channel and enjoy watching the world’s most viewed game Super Bowl on your LG TV.
Activate CBS All Access on LG Smart TV
(1) Launch the CBS All Access on your LG Smart TV.
(2) Click on Settings > Sign In > Manually or Sign in with Code.
(3) If you choose manually sign in, enter the login credentials. If you choose to Sign in with code, go to www.cbs.com/activate/ on your web browser from a smartphone or pc.
(4) Enter the code on the provided text field and click on Activate.
(5) Once the connection is established successfully, the CBS channel on smart TV will start loading the contents.
(6) Enjoy all the live streams of the Super Bowl thereafter.
Alternative Ways to Watch Super Bowl on LG Smart TV
Hulu + Live TV
- Channels available – CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, etc.
- Cost (1 – Week Free Trial)
- Hulu + Live TV $54.99/month
- No ads plan costs $60.99/month
- Channels Available – CBS, NBC, ABC, TBS, etc.
- Orange or Blue Pack – $35/month
- Combined Pack – $40/month
- Channels available – CBS, NBC, Fox, ABC, TBS, etc.
Related: How to Stream Super Bowl Live on Roku Connected TV
How can I watch Super Bowl 2021?
Super Bowl 2021 broadcasting rights have been given to the CBS network. So you can stream the live matches on that channel. Or you can install the CBS All Access app on your gadget and stream the match whenever you want.
How can I watch Super Bowl2021 for free?
If you already own a cable or satellite TV service provider or any pay-TV subscription that offers CBS channels, you can stream the match live for free.
How can I watch Super Bowl 2021 without Cable?
You can install any of the service providers like Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, Fubo TV, YouTube TV and stream the games without an active cable.