Tidal is the first global music streaming platform that offers high fidelity sound, high-quality videos, and original content. It has an extensive library of music collections with more than 80 million songs and 350K videos. Apart from songs, the users can stream exclusive interviews, live streams, events, and music videos. Tidal mainly focuses on sound quality and has a collection of tracks in high-resolution audio that uses the MQA codec. It also has a music store that sells songs and albums that can be downloaded in 320Kbps MP3, or lossless FLAC 16bit/44.1kHz. The Tidal music app is compatible with many devices, including iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Smart TV, etc. Listening to Tidal Music on Apple TV is one of the best ways to experience the sound in high quality.
Tidal offers three tiers of subscription plans: Free, HiFi, and HiFi Plus. Tidal is one of the best music apps for Apple TV to stream all music of your favorite artists.
How to Get Tidal on Apple TV
1) Switch On your Apple TV and check if it has active WIFI or internet connectivity.
2) Look for App Store on the home screen. If you can’t find App Store on the home screen, navigate to Search.
3) Now, you shall type App Store and select it.
4) Open the App Store and click the Search icon at the top right.
5) Using the virtual keyboard, type Tidal.
6) Locate and click the Tidal from the search results.
7) Select Get to install the app on your Apple TV.
8) Launch the Tidal app on Apple TV after the installation.
9) Now, you should proceed with the Tidal login procedure by providing your credential.
10) With that, you shall start listening to your favorite Tidal songs on Apple TV.
Related: How to Stream Vevo on Apple TV [ Possible Ways]
How to Screen Mirror Tidal on Apple TV
1) Connect the iOS device( iPhone/ iPad) and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Go to the App Store and download the Tidal app on your iOS device.
3) Open the app and sign in to the app using the necessary credentials.
4) Now, navigate to the Control Center menu.
5) Locate the option Screen Mirroring and tap it.
6) If you’re connecting for the first time, the Apple TV displays a passcode on the screen.
7) Enter the passcode on the screen mirroring settings of your iOS device.
8) That’s it. Now, you can see the iOS device screen on Apple TV.
9) Play your favorite music on the Tidal app on your iOS device and listen to it on a bigger screen.
How to Listen to Tidal on Apple TV using Tidal Music Converter
You can download any Tidal songs as MP3, WAV, ALAC, AAC, or any other open music format without losing its quality. For this, you shall opt for any Tidal music converters like Tidabie Tidal Music Converter. So, visit the official website of Tidal and download Tidabie on your PC or Mac.
- Optionally, you can even use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to convert Tidal music to open music format.
1) Open the Tidal Music Converter on your Apple TV.
2) Select the Login button and enter your Tidal login details.
3) Navigate to the top-right and select the output format of your choice.
4) Now, go to any playlist or album and select the Add to list icon.
5) Choose the Tidal song you want to play on Apple TV on the pop-up.
6) Click on the Convert Now button.
7) Now, hit the History icon, and the converted version of the Tidal music will be available.
Related: How to Add and Activate Tidal on Roku [Two Ways]
Frequently Asked Questions
Tidal is a premium subscription app. However, you can use Tidal for free but with ads displayed while listening to music.
Yes. You can install the Tidal app from the App Store on Apple TV. The process is super easy to do. The steps to install the app is listed above.
The subscription cost of Tidal is meager compared to other Music apps. The subscription starting price is $9.99/month for an individual and for a family, it costs $14.99/month.