VH1 is an American-based live TV channel in New York from ViacomCBS Network. It is launched with respect to the sister channel MTV and drifted its focus towards reality shows covering music personalities and celebrities. They even feature shows targeting African American audiences, Behind the Music shows, The Celebrity block, Love and Hip Hop. You can also stream some of the shows with the Paramount Plus app. In addition to popular platforms, you can stream VH1 on Apple TV.
VH1 channel is available on the Apple TV App Store for you to install and stream. You can sign in with your pay-TV service provider in order to stream the channels live and on-demand. You can also stream it without cable with an appropriate live TV streaming service provider.
How to Add VH1 on Apple TV
1. Boot up your Apple TV and make sure that the device is connected to the internet.
2. Now, launch the home screen and select the App Store icon.
3. On the App Store, choose the Search option.
4. On the provided search field, type VH1 with the Apple TV remote and on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the app from the search results to proceed further.
6. On the app info screen, click on the Install button.
7. The app will be installed on your Apple TV.
8. Click Open to launch the app on your streaming device.
9. Now note down the activation code that appears on the home screen.
10. Visit https://www.vh1.com/activate from any web browser.
11. Enter the given activation code on the provided text field.
12. Click Continue and sign in with your pay-TV service provider.
13. Wait for the app to load content on your TV.
14. Now you can choose live streaming or any movies or TV shows to stream.
Alternative Apps to stream VH1 on Apple TV
Philo offers 60+ live TV channels at just $25/month. It is one of the cheapest ways to stream live TV channels that include VH1. You can find many other top TV network channels with Philo. Moreover, with Philo, you can stream live TV channels on devices simultaneously. You can avail of the free trial -for 7-days. Install the Philo on Apple TV.
Get Vidgo on Apple TV to stream 90+ live TV channels. It is one of the newest streaming service providers that has got more standard and premium TV channels. As a new subscriber, you can get the streaming for $10/month for the first two months. The app is compatible with multiple streaming services.
AT&T TV is completely now transformed into the DIRECTV Stream. You can enjoy all the live TV channels from the streaming service that includes VH1. It still offers 4 different subscription plans for streaming, and you get VH1 in all four packs starting from $69.99/month to $139.99/month. You can also get 65000+ Video On Demand movies too.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the live TV streaming services that offer the VH1 channel without cable?
Live TV Streaming Services include Philo, Vidgo, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, Fubo TV, DIRECTV Stream offers the VH1 channel’s live and on-demand titles without cable.
2. Is VH1 free with Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime Video offers Instant Video services with various live TV channels like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, VH1, etc., for $79/month.
3. Can you pay for the VH1 app?
There are no special charges to install the app. You will need a cable or satellite TV service.