AMC is an American Multinational television channel owned by AMC Networks. The Channel’s primary contents include movies and AMC original TV shows and series. The top shows are Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Fear And The Walking Dead, The Killing, etc. There are different ways to watch AMC without a cable connection. Apple TV is one of the options as there is an official AMC app available on the App Store. Here are the different ways to stream AMC on Apple TV.
How to Watch AMC on Apple TV
AMC app is officially available on the App Store, and you can easily install it on your device. You just need the Pay TV service provider subscription to use the app. Apart from streaming it via the AMC app, you can also use a few other providers to stream the AMC channel as well. Let us take a dig into it and look for all possible ways.
How to Download AMC on Apple TV using App Store?
1. Connect the Apple TV and check the internet connectivity.
2. On the home screen, navigate to the App Store.
3. On the App Store, you can find the Search field.
4. Hover to the Search bar and type AMC.
5. From the list of available apps, choose the AMC.
6. On the app installation page, click Get or Install.
7) On the next prompt, choose the Buy option.
The app will now get downloaded and installed on your Apple TV. Open the app and log in with your Pay-TV subscription to stream your favorite AMC content.
Here are other ways to stream AMC on your Apple TV:
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
Sling TV is one of the most popular streaming services. It offers three different packages. and you can get AMC on all three packages. Apart from AMC, you can also stream various services as well. The basic plan starts at 30$ a month that includes AMC as well.
- Sling Blue, 30+ channels – $30/month
- Sling orange , 45+ channels – $30/month
- Combined Blue + Orange, 50+ channels – $45/month
The next best option to watch AMC on Apple TV is fuboTV. fuboTV offers almost all sports-related content along with entertainment channels like AMC as well. The basic plan starts from 59.99$ a month, and you can stream AMC along with all your favorite sports channels as well.
- Basic Pack $59.99/month for 1 device
- Family Pack $64.99/month for 3 devices
- Elite Pack $79.99/month for 5 devices
YouTube TV offers 75+ Live TV channels, and AMC is one among them. You can watch all your favorites on your TV along with AMC as well. It has a cloud DVR feature to record and stream your content later. The basic plan starts from 49.99$ a month, including AMC.
- YouTube TV at $49.99/month
- YouTube TV premium at $64.99/month (Ad-free, YT Music, and background play).
Another best way to stream AMC is using the Philo TV. Philo is available in the App Store, and you can easily install it on your device. With an active subscription, you can stream Philo simultaneously on 3 different devices. The basic plan starts at 20$ a month.
- 63 channels at $20/month
- Starz at $9/month
- Epix at $6/month
The above are the different options to stream AMC on your Apple TV. You can either install the AMC app or use the alternative apps to stream this channel on your TV. For queries, comment in the below section.
1. Is AMC available on Apple TV?
AMC app is available in the App Store. You can either install the app directly or use other streaming services to stream this app.
2. Does Hulu have AMC?
Hulu doesn’t contain the AMC channel, but you have a few AMC programs to stream in it.